My bizarre last few days...

by CeriseRose 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

It took me a couple of years to get over the family not communicating thingy and then I realized...its them not me so to "sheol" with them all (for lack of a better JW word).

What I'm saying is this :

• They are the ones cutting us off
    • They are the ones with the problem
    • They are the ones who say that if you're not at the table with the JW Cult then your at the table of the Devil.

The only way to get them out of the cult is to use every opportunity to expose the false prophets of the "truth".

Sooner or later they will start to wonder why you are so adamant.

Regards

Nadsam

[email protected]

• Etude
    Etude

CeriseRose

I fully understand. However, I do realize that everyone's situation is different. Mine is such that I don't expect ever to even have a chance of talking to my family about the JW issue until any of them have made a decision to leave on their own. Doctrinal issues are strictly taboo. Furthermore, the fact that I can't be free and earnest to discuss anything with them makes it difficult to talk to them at all. So I avoid it. Incredibly, they have not officially stopped speaking to me. I get a call now and then from my youngest sister on the East coast and my Mom lives here in SoCal nearby. She does talk to me, but I can't budge her.

I few years back, my favorite nephew gave me a seriously frigid shoulder when he answered the phone. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that I "should know the reason why I can't talk to you" but that he couldn't discuss it at the moment. I was so pissed I could have choked the crap out of him, but I hung up and haven't called since. This was particularly bad since, up to that time, there had been no indications that anything was wrong, even though the knew about my DF status. He must have heard something from the Organization about dealing with DF individuals

So, I hear you loud and clear. Keep hoping and feel as I do: If the law of averages works out, it's bound to happen that sooner or later someone in the family, or an old JW friend will take a huge "stumble" out of the "Organization" and land face-first at your doorstep. I'm counting on that.

Étude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit