im so lonley

by The Angry Atheist 12 Replies latest jw friends

• The Angry Atheist
    The Angry Atheist

it seems to me that jw's are the most lonley and sad people in the world. i saw a couple dudes going door to door the other day and said:" who needs a hug?" it turns out they were mormons and they said "no" but i was try'in. the very next time i see one im ganna hug 'em and sqeese 'em and kiss 'em and just love 'em till the day they die and float up to be one of the annointed of wait to be reserected.

im lonly to :( some one need to hug me.

( anrgy atheist stompse feet and looks away.) hhhhmmmph! (angry atheist sighs audiobly and waits for companionship)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Just remember TAA God loves you.

• kls
    kls

Welcome to the forum you must be new. I am sorry you are feeling lonely , go into the chat room and get aquainted. I would but for some reason my computer won't let me, there are so many nice folks here and they will help.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Is this some kind of joke?

B.

• poppers
    poppers

What is it that keeps lonliness in your life? How are you feeding these ideas that keep it going? If you really stop to examine the situation you will discover that your lonliness is kept alive by the story you have created about it, and the story is nothing but a bundle of thoughts that you keep believing. Drop the story altogether and stay fully in the moment - be totally open to what is, dropping all judgement and analysis about everything (including all ideas about yourself). When you do that ideas of separation dissolve and you will never feel lonely again.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Poppers or Animal Nitrate? Btw hello to you too and welcome!!

Angry Atheist, come ere you, I need ruddy hugs too, plus I'm the professional harumpher round these ere parts, an anyone want to tell you tis all so friggin easy, you tell me, and I'll fight for your corner.

You write me anytime you hear, if & when you do, count on me to be a loyal friend for life.

You take care mate!!

My kindest regards and all springtime best wishes to you.

Celtic Mark - West Cornwall UK

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

A big hug from me so many people have been affected and hurt by this organization I wish I could hug you all

• natalienu
    natalienu

Poor thing - get out of the borg and you will be fine.

Big hugs!!!

Feel the love!

Nat xx

• The Angry Atheist
    The Angry Atheist

aw, you guys are the best. if i could id mail you each a unicorn sticker!

• kat2u
    kat2u

Hang out here and well keep you company!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit