Let's see what FMZ really means.

by kls 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I hope the rest of the entries were only thought up through creativity, and not what people actually think of me...

guilty

Just kidding. I love your posts and your sense of humor FMZ . . . futher mucking zaney-guy.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    I hope the rest of the entries were only thought up through creativity

HELLYEAH!

• FMZ
    FMZ

In that case, let me offer my sincerest w00000tages.

FMZ

• Valis
    Valis

STFU FMZ!
    Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• FMZ
    FMZ

Dammit Valis, how many times do I have to tell you... you damn hippy redneck apostate beggar who thinks he is so d4mn l447 going out on "reconnaisance" missions to a bar... Ya know, my 10 year old kid dresses up and plays ninja... Is that what you are??? A 10 year old kid? NO, dammit, you are a MORON... A DAMN HIPPY MORON. Hairy bastard.

AAARARARARRRRGGHGHGHGHHHHH

FMZ

For all you onlookers to this ugliness, this is just a lover's tiff, dont worry about it. He'll apologize and tell me he loves me when he sobers up.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    STFU FMZ!

Now is that anyway for a District to Overbe?

• Valis
    Valis

Well Corvalis it certainly is...FMZ needs to be slapped around like the little beyatch he is and aspires to be...oh and just doin my job ma'am.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer oh and BTW..

STFU FMZ!
  • FMZ
    FMZ

HIPPY THREAD HIJACKER

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* I knew this thread was about a hippy!

Funky Marijuana Zmoker

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    Allgrowedup wins!!!

Oooooooh! I feel all tingly inside!!! However, I do believe Sassy outdid herself! Fetch Me a Zinfandel!!! LOL!! What a crack-up!!!

Yer growing on us, FMZ!!!! You bring lots of laughter to the board -- and I, for one, lllllllllike it!!!

growedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit