the red button

by The Angry Atheist 6 Replies latest social humour

• The Angry Atheist
    The Angry Atheist

ah the red button.

dont push it! dont push-DONT PUSH IT get away from it! go. yeah. good. NO! GET AWAY!!!

i imagen adam and eve( if, of course they were real) were pretty pissed about the tree of the knowledge of good and bad. i cant handle not j-walking and its hardly frownd apon. imagen the red button. of coursse they gotta push it. it in our nature to want ot sin. we need to sin and then be for given in order to clean the slate and sin again. ooooooooo i gotta push it. dont push it go away. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG. im so angry and im an atheist. ggggrrrrrrrrrr. i hate buttons.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Welcome to the forum, Angry!!

The key phrase in your post was "if, of course they (Adam and Eve) were real". If they weren't real, then there isn't anything in the story to get angry about. It would be just a story.

But there's got to be some way to blame mankind for the predicament he's in! I know, let's make a story about a snake, a fruit and a naked lady. That's the ticket.

• Theocrat
    Theocrat

This is my first post.

• gumby
    gumby
    This is my first post.

Hi Theocrat. Welcome. We look forward to hearing from you also Intresting name Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

What about the Green Gumbutton?

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

My goldfish occasionally get sick and die. Which button did they push?

• The Angry Atheist
    The Angry Atheist

i guess they pushed the destroy all glod fish button. you gotta look out fer that one.

sincerly,

the angry atheist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit