Just a little piece of me!

by VeniceIT 13 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Yup you got that right!!! In some ways we're complete opposites. She is a very organized strctured kinda of person where as I'm much more of a fly by the seat a my pants kinda gal. Used to drive her buggy, but she can lossen up and be a lot of fun, we had heaps of fun together and I miss it. What a waste of her life in the Borg and cutting her family off. and poor little Ashley caught in the middle not haveing a clue why her aunt and Grandparents dissapeard and abondond her, it breaks my heart, I loved that baby!!!

OHHH God how I miss my baby!!!

Ven

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'd like a little piece of you!!!!

Slipnslidemaster: "You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty."
    - Sacha Guitry

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Ven,

I didn't think it was too long and it was an interesting read.

Expressing yourself and your feeling is very important, and along with critically thinking ensures that you will not get trapped in something like this again - keep it up.

Congrats on "thinking", recognizing your "freedom" and keep up the good work.

hawk

• somebody
    somebody

Venice,

We didn't know the "before freedom" you, but I love you just the way you are. Always smiling, and making others smile! I think you're a wonderful person and wish I knew you in real life too. (meaning not just on the internet)

I'm sorry about your family being severed from each other. I hope someday your sister and family will escape from the grips of the cult and you are able to be part of their lives again.

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit