Sheeplike behaviour?

by boa 13 Replies latest jw friends

• boa
    boa

yah stef, but if that is your real pic - a beautiful dumbass! lol

boa...is just a dumbass....

• Purza
    Purza

I remember that feeling of singing with no music. We were so wonderful that we could sing the song without the music (sarcasm intended). I think that my last meeting that I went to I thought "why am I here?" and I just never went back. It was pointless.

• Mary
    Mary
    I hated studying the revelation book. I swear all my answers were wrong!

Steph you gotta be kidding. The entire Revelation book was wrong, wrong, wrong (see? Three times for emphasis!) The best thing you can do during a study of this most boring of books is always be the second person to comment and say "same thought." It saves you from having to repeat their drone and makes you look damn smart as well!!

• beaker
    beaker

i don't think this constitutes sheeplike beahvaiour, but the first time i was d'fd (this is the second) i was at the watchtower study with my daughter who was 5 at time and she put her hand up and gave an answer. the guy on the platform couldn't understand what she had said so he looked at me. the guy on the microphone handed me the mic and i had to regive the answer.

How's that for getting around not being allowed to answer.

Another time when i was d'fd the guy doing the final prayer prayed for me while i was sitting up the back of the hall. Too funny.

beaker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit