Ok, Yeah I have Issues!

by ChimChim 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

HAHAHHAHAHA, Feet!!!! BAHAHAHAHA

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Sorry If my feet offend you...lol I was bored this morning with nothing to do...

C.C

• Sassy
    Sassy

you need to paint little daisys on them now ChimChim

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    you need to paint little daisys on them now

I'll look into that

C.C

• shamus
    shamus

Are you high already?

I woke up today to 10 centimetres of snow... do you want to walk in it with your bare feet?

Sorry, I have no witty comments today.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    I woke up today to 10 centimetres of snow... do you want to walk in it with your bare feet?

Nah, I think I'll pass on having frost bite on my lil toesy's... hehehe. But hey its spring here, Lovin it I'm already into skirts, shorts and flip flops(sandal's) Im glad winter is gone here....nothin worse than waking up to a bunch of snow... its enough to blind someone

C.C

Not my day on spelling lol

• Carmel
    Carmel

Eh Shoes? What Eh Shoes?

caveman

• shotgun
    shotgun

Chim Chim...you crazy bluenoser.....either my computer is overheating or I could actually smell your feet.....

AND FOR GAWDS SAKE YOUR GONNA DRIVE THE GUY'S WITH FOOT FETISHES OUT OF THEIR MINDS...

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Chim Chim,

You definitely did not offend me with your feet. I love feet! Especially toes. I used to refer to my kids' toepads as "toeballs." Few things are cuter than the bottoms of little kids' feet.

Thanks for your fun post.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OMG ChimChim!!! You're toes are blue! Get to the Doctor asap and tell him you need oxygen!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit