by Englishman 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Wow!

No-one expected that!

Englishman.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

This would be one of those posts that upset scumrat. cheeses is upset too - as a forum administrator, you should be taking the lead and setting a fine example and not be to stumbling the flock. Shame. Shame.

cheeses. Who wasn't really expecting it - especially from such a fine upstanding FA. (cheeses -who continues to remain emoticonless - but doesn't care - just imagine a smiley face)

• FMZ
    FMZ

laughing my ass off

FMZ

• Simon
    Simon

Damn ... ya bugger !

I reckon Utd did it on purpose to send us down - that's the only rational explanation for it

• Englishman
    Englishman

Pompey 1 Manchester United 0.

WooHoo!

So, Ken UK? Still confident?

Englishman.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Man, the UK produces some beautiful money. Please send me all you have in your possession. Bug

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Okay so if I understand this correctly, the loser gets knocked down into a lower division?

Actually I kind of like that, it would certainly make the leagues over here more fun.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Okay so if I understand this correctly, the loser gets knocked down into a lower division?

Actually I kind of like that, it would certainly make the leagues over here more fun.

Um, Tex- if that were the case, your Cowboys would have been playing in the Pee Wee League See how early it starts? XW

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

And my Bears and those Lions would be in a 5 man flag football program by now.......wait till "next year" sister cheesehead!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

5 Super Bowls -- Dallas
    3 Super Bowls -- Green Bay

All-Time Series History

Dallas leads Green Bay 14-11

Brett Favre's record against Dallas: 1-8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit