i'm really getting mad

by dustyb 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    She has to decide.

I'm with ozziepost here, except I'm going to put it a different way: She will make her choice.

yep, guaranteed love and sealed the deal.

Love doesn't seal shit. Love is just a combination of emotions, they can be strong, weak, fade in, and fade out. You can't rely on her words, rely on her actions. There's no use in you interfering with this. This is her issue. If she loves you, she'll tell the elders to go f*** themselves. If her actions are fluxuating, there's no guarantee what she's feeling.

It's best to stand back, watch, and take mental notes. Interfering is going to make matters worse. This has nothing to do with you. This *may* have the possibility of affecting your relationship, but only from her end of things. You're doing the best job you can with the relationship, and I'm sure you've dealt with things that could affect the relationship from your end. Now it's her turn. If she cares about the relationship, she'll do the right thing.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Scully has given u the best quickest advice. They will back off b/c they are afraid.. they will call the WTS and ask what to do, and the WTS will tell them they are on their own. See how they run, ....three blind mice

• boa
    boa

dustyb, damn nicer avatar, looking at that ugly mug you used to use was icky! imho!

boa prefers sitting in a tree with a Remington 7mm mag looking for that big muley....hours of quiet introspection with (possibly) a few minutes of absolute heart stammering excitement.

boa

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Nothing will ever work,

Their belief is unmovable.......it is up to every individual to make their own decision.

SB

• natalienu
    natalienu

TELL THEM ALL TO GET STUFFED! STUFF YOUR GIRLFRIEND IF SHE IS ONE OF THEM AND IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM JUST GET OUT NOW.................. RUN - AS FAST AS YOUR LITTLE LEGS CAN CARRY YOU!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit