Piercings Anyone?

by santacruzchick 13 Replies latest jw friends

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

Out of curiosity, is anyone on this forum 'into' body piercings? For years I'd wanted my eyebrow pierced, but I never got it done because of course it wouldn't be acceptable at the Kingdom Hall, and my mom certainly wouldn't be approving. Finally, my second year in college, around last Halloween, I got my eyebrow done, and I love it. However, soon I was wanting another piercing. I was never warned how addicting piercing is. So about two months ago I got another one, a vertical labret, a less common lip piercing. It was very painful, yet so worth it. Its a very fun piercing to have ;) And now I want to get a nipple pierced. Argg.. I'm wanting things pierced that before would have made me squirm. Has anyone else found piercing to be addicting? Or, while still attending meeting, etc, has anyone, or any brothers/sisters you've known been into body piercings?
    I'm gonna try to put a pic up of a verical labret (not one of mine, I don't have any pics of mine yet), but I don't know if it'll work

• Valis
    Valis

I have 4 nipple piercings 2 10 gauge earings and two frenums...the labret and tongue piercings are bad for your teeth IMO.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

Yeah, I was considering a labret, but then I saw a vertical labret, which is an option that doesn't damage your teeth or gums, and I think its better than a regular labret anyways :)

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

No piercings for me.....I'm just plain and simple....thats me!

• codeblue
    codeblue

After my divorce I got a navel piercing.........showed a reg. pioneer and she said: Wow...that looks great!!!

Of course, before that, I pierced each ear lobe 2x...I don't feel piercings addictive, I consider the ones I got as decoration!!!

Codeblue

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    4 nipple piercings

mmm mmm good.

I have my ears, 3 times in each and a tounge ring.

I had the "Marilyn" (cheek piercing to resemble a beauty mark) I loved it, but it got infected, and i"ve had my navel pierced, but lost the stud. I chickened out on my recent appointment to get the nipples done.

• Urbanparadise
    Urbanparadise

No piercings but thinking of getting a couple of tattoos done that I've designed.

• reganashe
    reganashe

I have my tounge pierced twice (side by side) not in front of each other. I had my it pierced in the center and no biggie, so I decided to get my laterals done..........................geezzzz let me tell you that hurt the swealing was crazy.

Before I had my daughter I had my nipples done I actually wasn't that bad (not good), but when I got pregnant my boobs grew to big to fast and I had to take them out.

I have my ear stretched to about 7/16 that's.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I have two piercings in my ear had a third in the upper right but it got a keloidand I have my bellybutton done......that is it unless I get my ear done again

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

My dad was kinda ticked when I got my ear pierced as a teen. I don't often wear an earring anymore ... just every now & then. For whatever reason, the piercing hasn't closed up over the years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit