WILL WOMEN EVER SERVE ON THE GOVERNING BODY?

by badboy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Lord no! Are you crazy, LOL!

Well, maybe if they all wore headcoverings, LOL!

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000
    Only if all the men died.

Then boys would serve.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Only if they are on their knees under the conference room table! But I think they would have to compete with the young boys under there now! Maverick

• blondie
    blondie
    Then boys would serve.

Semantics, only if they were baptized.

If all the male humans died, then.

Blondie

• badboy
    badboy

Boa,please enlighten me.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

If all the male humans died and the Governing androids were being serviced for repairs.

• boa
    boa

sorry badboy, i was in a 'mood' and was just picky about pretty much anything.

my point was only that with the way I now look at the governing body and the game of politics and base of power they control, the word 'serve' seemed out of place. I don't think anyone is 'serving' on the gb, but rather 'ruling with the gb' seems more appropriate imo

the 'ask me if you want to know why' was just a dumb paraphrase of some of the telemarketers and other salesman that use this term

consider my first comments a poor effort at sarcasm

Maverick - LOL!

boa

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No they will not but I wish they would -- it would bring balance and compassion to the governing body and if certain women were on decent publications that were well researched -- I would love blondie to be on the governing body - -she would be my first choice

• Sassy
    Sassy

definately a no...

They are second class citizens in the congregation.. no chance of them rising above that!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL! That would mean the governing body would have to be insync with Jesus.

What are those odds?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit