The most useless thing you ever purchased

by Nosferatu 26 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I recall contributin 50 dollars for the WT cdrom.

CZAR

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

An engagement ring for my first wife

A plane ticket for her mother to visit

• Sassy
    Sassy

too early in the am for me to have a good answer about a useless thing......I'll come back later on that..

but I want to know WHO is in that picture??

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I can't recall buying anything that I would classify as "useless".

I do receive a fair number of useless gifts, though ... like I really need another serving platter, especially in the shape of a snowman ... or that laser level? WTF was she thinking?

• copsec
    copsec

LOL Dan-O, my husband drug me to the Home Depot and SHOWED me the laser level that he specifically wanted! He has gotten alot of use out of it to. I guess the saying that one man's junk is another man's treasure has alot of truth to it!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I have several levels. And I've done quite well with a basic four foot aluminum level for the past 20 years or so, for everything from building walls to setting fenceposts to hanging wallpaper. The laser level is cool, but is also redundant (to me) and is therefore useless ... definitely not something I would have spent money to buy.

• copsec
    copsec

Yeah he had several too but he HAD to have it. It was just a new toy. I am sure it will find its way to the bottom of the tool bin when another, "even more cool" level is invented!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit