Xena

She's to cute! ...lol love the ears...but then I'm partial to bunny ears

• Xena
    Xena

Here's a couple of my baby bunny

Chocolate...it does scary things....

• jaded
    jaded

Yes, your niece is a cutie! Also noticed your avatar. Big Aerosmith fan here. Love their new CD!

• FMZ
    FMZ

Sweet kid Copsec. Cute little baby bunny ya got there.

Xena, your kid looks like she is already learning how to be wild like her mom! She looks very cute. I could just go on and on about how cute your baby is... lol

FMZ

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Doncha just love cute kids.
    Shame they all go through the teen thang - The atheist's strongest case - LOL.

• Xena
    Xena

bttt cause they ARE cute damn it!

• copsec
    copsec

Thanks ya'll. I know of course that I am partial to her but hell, she is cute!

Xena, you daughter is gorgeous! She is gonna break some hearts someday.

Jaaded, thank you! Glad to know there's another Aerosmith freal like me. I LOVE the new cd! I bought it Saturday and it's been listened to at least 12 times already. LOL!

• flower
    flower

aww they are cute!

ok heres a really stupid question, which is taking too long to find on the internet.. what is it that your supposed to do on easter?? whats the whole premise behind the holiday? i need to know for next year cause this year i nursed a hangover while my kid played superhero and then we went to the park. was i supposed to, like pretend that an easter bunny came in and hid eggs in the house and then left a basket of candy? what is the standard thing that people do on this holiday besides going to church in their sunday best? i'm stupid, cause I really dont know!

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit