You know you spend too long in JWD when...

by FMZ 11 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

OK... you know the drill...

- Everyone you spoke to in chat last night appears in your dreams, having the same conversation as you did while in chat and on the threads.

- You add your screenname to the end of all emails, including business ones.

- You hit the refresh button on the Active Topcs page more than 3 times in one minute.

- You shout "Apostate Bastard!" at the driver who just cut you off.

All but the last one have actually happened to me.

FMZ

• Xena
    Xena

ya got issues dude

Xena of the "I lol in my head sometimes" class

• link
    link

You start to believe the Trinity Doctrine!

link

• Corvin
    Corvin

. . . have posted your limit then go to other JW message boards, which are not as fun.

• minimus
    minimus

either you think everyone here is just wonderful or simply rotten.

• bisous
    bisous

..... you wonder what they're talking about in chat when you aren't there

..... your JWD friends know more about you than your 'in-life' friends

..... you share your bathroom habits with yer mates (sorry fMZ, couldn't resist)

• Odrade
    Odrade

Your F5 key fell off the keyboard.

You want more coffee but you're in chat and might miss something.

Ditto peeing.

You introduce yourself to new classmates by your screenname.

You know all the free wireless hotspots in town so you can catch up with the board on coffee break.

...and you now need a couple of extra coffee breaks...

• jgnat
    jgnat

You temporarily lose access, so you run an emergency virus/spyware scan of your system, and get partway through a defrag before *finally* the site comes up again.

• ball.
    ball.

when you realise it's 8 o'clock in the evening and all your mates have gone out for a beer.

• boa
    boa

you wonder if its you're bo that is scaring everyone out of chat on the excuse of 'i uhh, gotta go to bed', then, you realize when its 6pm in bc, its 2 am for your island buddy out east across the pond...

ditto for refreshing the coffee cup and pee breaks...

you thank the gods above that you have a cheap unlimited hrs internet connection....

you have 32 windows open of JWD threads. you're reading 14, replying to 16, and the rest you're either checking out hot babe avatars or reading profiles....

you begin to think simon is a god...

boa

all hail thy new god...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit