Soooo... what about those Lakers....

by AGuest 10 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

They won. Not that I care (don't 'do' sports anymore since the tix are priced so WAY out of my 'league' that I am 'silently' protesting...)

But, I thought it might be an interesting 'topic' for some. Sort of like 'how's the weather', and 'how's it going', etc. What say you, Older Tom?

Peace!

SJ (on my own and obviously... and quite PATHETICALLY... bored, too...)

• bigboi
    bigboi

AGuest:

You mean the refs won for the Fakers. Everyone knows who the real MVP is. Go 76ers. Allen Iverson 4eva.

ONE....

Bigboi

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• AGuest
    AGuest

Well, indeed, BigBoi... your, uh, 'passion', is noted.

Lakers, Fakers... Takers... guys running around in shorts dripping sweat on the floor (ewwww!) and throwin' a ball in a basket (no, I can't do it, well, at least not like THEY do, but...) and you payin' what, $75 to see it?

Oh, nevermind. Iverson ROCKS!

Peace!

SJ

• rutht
    rutht

Hey Bigboi,

Doesn't it seem like Shaq gets away with murder under the basket? I am a Pacers fan and couldn't believe the way he was allowed to shove Rick Smits around last year in the Finals.
    Rutht

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Past and current losers continue to make excuses:

You mean the refs won for the Fakers. Everyone knows who the real MVP is. Go 76ers. Allen Iverson 4eva.

Doesn't it seem like Shaq gets away with murder under the basket? I am a Pacers fan and couldn't believe the way he was allowed to shove Rick Smits around last year in the Finals.

<cough> Jealousy. <cough> Envy? Tsk tsk. Such predictably pathetic whining on the part of the embittered vanquished. Call it however you need to to deal with your pain, fellas, but you might as well settle in for the ride; the decade's young and so are Shaquille, Kobe, Derek, and Rick.

-AMNESIAN-

• bigboi
    bigboi

hey Rutht:

The refs wouldn't let the 76ers play. They showed a replay last night that showed Shaq hitting Mutumbo in the face on 3 separate occassions and not one foul was called. Iverson was allowed to be mugged the whole series and nobody made any calls. The Fakers paid someone off bigtime.

Amnesian I said that quote not AGuest. Typical Faker fan.

ONE....

Bigboi

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hello Aguest,

After watching the Stanley Cup Finals, I found the NBA finals was like watching paint dry.

Jigrigger

• logical
    logical

American "football" sucks.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHHOHOOO ROBERT HORRY ROCKS!!!!

Ven

• rutht
    rutht

Bigboi,

Did you happen to see the press conference with Shaq before the 4th game? He was whinning about how Mutumbo was acting, and that he(Shaq) was not really fouling him. I think Mutumbo is in the wrong profession if that was acting.

Last year when Shaq went up for a shot, he would use his free arm to shove Smits and Davis out of his way. I hate to be cynical, but sometimes I think it all comes down to money and what is best for NBC.
    Rutht

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit