THE APOSTATE VS THE WITNESS

by Nadsam 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Xena Some of us don't think of ourselves in a mind numbing cult tho..... Some of us are just trying to keep up, and hold on to something that means alot to us, whilst all the time having to take alot of flak. I don't mean me here either, I choose to be here, I mean Witnesses in general. Remember what it was like at school? or going door to door feeling petrified?

Scoob

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

HS....... Again .....yet Again, I post and there you are. on about fly spray or something........ oh lordy. Doesn't Emperor class or Supreme One or whatever, cause you to look beyond a mere Jedi such as myself?.......Not that I don't appreciate your contributions of course...............

Scoob

• boa
    boa

scooby - since when did you become so tolerant and agreeable?

Xena....thats noble. The WT should try that more often
    Xena Some of us don't think of ourselves in a mind numbing cult tho..... Some of us are just trying to keep up, and hold on to something that means alot to us, whilst all the time having to take alot of flak. I don't mean me here either, I choose to be here, I mean Witnesses in general. Remember what it was like at school? or going door to door feeling petrified?
    HS....... Again .....yet Again, I post and there you are. on about fly spray or something........ oh lordy. Doesn't Emperor class or Supreme One or whatever, cause you to look beyond a mere Jedi such as myself?.......Not that I don't appreciate your contributions of course...............

LOL - just teasin' you eh.

A: let's use our God-given brain and reasoning powers to discern a matter - just like Bible encourages.

W: after achieving the most basic knowledge of the Scriptures, let's focus more on the fine art of burying, our collective rank and file head, in sand.

boa

...still finding sand in scalp and ears....jeece

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

A:full of mercy

W:full of crap

• Gopher
    Gopher
    A : Prepared to fight for Democracy

W : Prepared to standby and do nothing

A : Embrace truth and change

W : Refuse to change and accept the truth