Here's a good one for ya!

by Tinkerbell4125 24 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

I am sorry you had such a bad experience.

But like the others said: keep showing LOVE...be the good person that you are and that will rise up from the rest of her or anybody elses conclusions.

I don't think we can ever move away from people involved in the WTBS...Remember at one time we felt like them, even acted just like them, they have been indoctrinated!

Just show true love, that will make them think!!!

Hugs,

CB

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

So true guys! I'm still the same person that she met months ago. When I saw her two daughters, I spoke, even though they didn't. Maybe they will at least question the fact that I'm not a bad person. *even though I don't love Jehover*

crink wrote:

She knew you weren't a JW before.

You know crink, I thought the very same thing! What in the world was she thinking, hanging around a *worldly* person anyway!

I will be working at the same school that her non-j.w. husband will be at, I will make it a point to be as nice as I can be! I remember her girls speaking up once and saying *daddy's NEVER home* Now I see why! I don't see how they can be happy. My dad wasn't a j.w. and he and my mom were never really happy together. How could you be, ya know.

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

Yeah, regardless of whether you used to be one or you didn't used to be one...the fact remains you are not one now. So what's the problem with these people?

• Sassy
    Sassy

yeah.. the other thing that has stuck in my head was... we all know how JWs are supposed to have friends only with JWs... so she was skirting a little outside the rules...

hmmm... maybe someday she will talk to you again nice.. maybe even have some questions why you left??

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

You're probably right Sassy. I hope she questions herself period.....not for my sake, but for her own.

I saw her in her front yard yesterday while I was walking. I simply didn't look her way. After her girls reaction to me, I feel it best if I just ignore the whole situation all together. I feel sorry for her, and anyone else that is still brain washed in that cult. So sad and her loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit