Top Ten: Stuff Bad Witnesses Do at Assemblies

by metatron 16 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

1. Get thrown out after tossing strings of beads to sisters getting baptized and yelling "Show us your boobs".

2. Do business witnessing at every adult bookstore while wearing a prominent name badge ( "T. Jaracz"), after buying

bondage magazines and inviting the bored girl behind the cash register to the Sunday talk.

3. Slip green pieces of paper into contribution boxes that say "Oops! I gave your contribution to Silentlambs"

4. Clap at inappropriate moments ( "Sisters are reminded not to flush..........")

5. Spread confusion by asking things like "If missionaries got stranded without food and had to eat each other,

should they be bled completely first?"

6. Look for any sense of irony. "If I tell everyone this is a cult, can I be disfellowshipped?"

7. Cook food in rooms, don't leave tips, let your kids pull the fire alarm - OOPS! My mistake! Those are things

ordinary Witnesses do at assemblies!

8. Draw a smiling, suggestive female figure on any paper covered mirrors in women's bathrooms.

9. Sneak out during the Saturday baptism and bring back Whoppers with cheese for everyone in your row.

10. Save seats using a heavy chain and padlock

an extra # 11. Set up a "Radio Free Watchtower" next to the FM frequency the assembly uses for broadcast.

Run "Miracle Wheat" commercials for sponsorship.

If Dave Barry was a Witness.....

metatron

• glitter
    glitter

12. Wolf-whistle at people being baptised.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

13. Host a wet t-shirt contest next to the baptismal pool.

• Celtic
    Celtic

If it's particularly cold on the football ground terraces and the speaker is dreadfully boring, wrap a blanket around yourself and your fiancee, then play with each other til you reach orgasm.

We only did this once mind you, was very funny.

Celty

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Did she keep the dress???

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

15. Stand in the corridors during the convention and 'flash' cards with numbers 1 through 10 at all the sisters walking by.

• Corvin
    Corvin

16 or 17? um . . . sneak into the sports players' locker room and steal suveniers. (me and my cousin actually did this at Dodgers Stadium in 85)

• Corvin
    Corvin
    We only did this once mind you, was very funny.

That is so hot! The only sexual thing I remember at a convention was back in 85. My cousin and I were heading into the showers (we were RV-ing it in the stadium parking lot) and the son of an elder came walking out of the showers with a full blown erection! **muah hahaha**

We never let him live it down.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Switch the "watch your step" signs to something ludicriss like "Pull my finger" or "Idiot crossing"

Instead of looking at the speaker through binoculars use a colidoscope.

• aunthill
    aunthill

Do they still cover the mirrors in the ladies rooms? I never could figure that one out - the women would pull up a corner and fix their hair or makeup, and more would crowd around, all trying to use that one small area of mirror. Just made the situation worse than if they had left the mirrors uncovered. Oh. Maybe they figured that out and that's when they stopped doing it. Duh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit