Good Things Do Happen!

by Undecided 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I went to my mail box to get the mail. Usually I just get advertisements and bills. Today was a surprise, I got three checks from a laboratory that had processed some blood test for my physical several months ago. I didn't have insurance then and I had paid $575 dollars to them. I got a refund of the full amount, no explaination. Now I can have the drivers side window fixed so it will work and pay off my gasoline bill. What a good day!

Ken P.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wonderful! I wish my docs and labs would start refunding money. I'd have over $100, 000.

My good luck today. I woke up. Then every light I hit on the way to work was green but the last one. It was red but there were no cars coming so I didn't even have to make a complete stop.

My son is cooking me baked salmon for dinner.

Flyin'

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

YAY!!!!!

It is nice when things work for us, as opposed to against us, ain't it?
    =)

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I went to my mail box to get the mail. Usually I just get advertisements and bills. Today was a surprise, I got three checks from a laboratory that had processed some blood test for my physical several months ago. I didn't have insurance then and I had paid $575 dollars to them. I got a refund of the full amount, no explaination.

Ole Robert Tilton has surely put his spell on ya, I tell ya.--Schizm.

"Somebody is going to their mailbox ... YES! ... And to their great surprise, they find 3 unexpected checks!!!"

"Yoweeeeee.....I think I feel another one coming on ....... "

"Oops, false alarm."

"If ya wanna have money you gotta givva me your money!!!"

• Corvin
    Corvin

Yayyyyyy! That IS a good day!

and LOL @ schizzzzzz!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Scizm,

Very funny.

I had paid them in three installments and they refunded with three checks in the same envelope, each with the same amount of my checks.

Ken P.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Un That was a pleasant surprise. It is a full moon, and the gods have smiled upon you. So save a few bucks for lottery tickets.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Wow, Ken, what a bonus day you had! Makes the bad times worth it, doesn't it? I often say that I should keep a personal journal as to these types of events, because it seems to me that it's so easy to forget these "special gifts" when they occur. As humans, we tend to dwell on the negative. I do that myself.

Obviously, you really needed that money to come back to you! Someone is looking out for you my friend.

/<

PS This is the first time in years that we actually are getting a substantial tax refund. We always end of having to pay. We couldn't believe what a great feeling it was, to check the "refund" line!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit