Powell admits Iraq evidence mistake

by Simon 128 Replies latest social current

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

The bushwacky method of stopping/getting bin ladin hasn't worked either. Btw, bush totally ignored al queda until 9-11

Well, apparently Clinton igorned him too. Thankfully, bin Laden hasn't been able to get to the US since 9-11. Unfortunately, he has been able to terrorize other nations.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

SixofNine:

Have another drink. That will help my case even more.

• shamus
    shamus
    Bush just didn't think of the consequenses on the other side of the coin. Frankly, I'm at a loss as to what he should have done after Sept. 11. Maybe just nothing.

You sound like a democrat/liberal. Glad you're not president.

You know that I'm Canadian, BS. Why would I want to be president of a country that I don't even belong to, LOL!

Get that chip out of your shoulder and stop bothering me please.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Bush wasn't my first choice when he ...won his election but with everything everyone wants to find wrong with him it amazes me that ANYONE (in their right mind) could compare him to Saddam HUssan and be serious or even kidding. What colossal crap.

Why is it then IF there is any resemblance between the two, that the entire world isn't being dragged out of their homes and grass huts and brutally tortured and killed? Simon why are you so safe right now? Maybe you should start praying if you think Bush is the same as Saddam?

• Simon
    Simon

I'd feel safer if religious fundamentalists from both sides stopped dicking with the planet.

If you are trying to imply that the world is a safer place since Dub for brains took over then I think you are dead wrong and think that the facts prove it.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    If you are trying to imply that the world is a safer place

no

I am saying that just because you do not like him or just because he has done some dumb things, in no way shape or form does that make him a monster dictator as you imply or as you have said. That is extreme and unfair on your part. That is what I am saying.

I will add that it is because of your remarks and those extreme remarks of others of others I find myself doing something I never thought I would do, defend Bush.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Have another drink. That will help my case even more.

lol. It won't change the record on Clinton.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

This is what's so funny about these so-called "conservative" partisans. They believe that Bush has been "tough on terror" and Clinton was "weak on terror". Since if anything the opposite is true, at some point it goes beyond simple ignorance, as they really seem to be interested in this stuff. At some point, you have to just think they really are idiots.

Lots of namecalling, but absoluting NO factual support of how Clinton was allegedly so tough on terror. Do give us the factual data that causes you to believe Clinton was tough on terrorism. He played politics; other nations would be "upset" if he got too rough. He fired missles at an aspirin factory; he treated terrorism as a "legal" matter. He lost several opportunities to take Bin Laden. If THAT'S your interpretation of "tough", then I have to wonder who really is the idiot.

• RevMalk
  • blacksheep
    blacksheep

since Dub for brains took over

Simon, you and I obviously don't agree on this issue, but, good one, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit