Should We Form A Committee?

by Englishman 35 Replies latest forum suggestions

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

If you want to "take us down it is easy" form a Watchtower clone that is more competative, and marketable. Then buy the Watchtower out.

To bad venture captialist don't invest in religions. You guys realy take this thing too seriously. Now all you need is a name. Hey maybe you can have like a pitch session. As funny as it sounds I am telling the truth the easist way to get JWs to leave is fufill our needs (no afterlife, unitarian, malevolent God, on going celestial civil war, amegedon, immortality on earth) with out the drama of being a JW (people talking smack about the watchtower and trying to ban you).

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

XQsThaiPoes

Do you advocate Apostasy or do you preach Theocracy ?

Revelation 3:14-16
    "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
    These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Are you in favour of a Committee or not ? After researching your topic posts I am confused as to why you are arguing on this thread.

A legitimate question was asked. Should we form a committee ? The question was not should we start a new WT spin off !

Nadsam

[email protected]

• kls
    kls

I am in to, but i have not got my reply about the kh, did others?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Not really huge on this idea, but I like the name "Apostates Organized"
    Here's our Logo:

• air
    air

you cant stop the work of God

• Joe Bloggs
    Joe Bloggs

Air,

you cant stop the work of God

True. But the work of Watchtower can be stopped. Joe