New photos at Quotes website

by Quotes 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quotes
    Quotes

I have a new page at the Quotes site:

Russell Grave: http://quotes.watchtower.ca/russell_grave.htm

I realize this is not a new item, however I felt it was important to add it to the Quotes archive. Also, I can now swear on a stack of bible's that this is for real, and not the work of an Opposer with access to Adobe Photoshop. (Hey, if I had photoshop, I would have removed those bags from under my eyes!)

So there it is, Watchtower, your Pyramid Past, carved in stone, for all the world to see!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Thanks Quotes. I've looked all over for that photo.

Devon

• Aztec
    Aztec

Very nice. Thanks! I might be able to get you a copy of Photoshop if you're interested in losing whatever supposed bags you have under your eyes.

~Aztec

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Way "Kool".

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Quotes, you RAWK!!!

• Smyler
    Smyler

Very nice Quotes, keep it up!

BTW, spelling error in the title of the site, Gravesite is spelt Gavesite.

• RR
    RR

It should be noted that I was at the grave last July and that it was vandalized, the pictures are no longer there!

RR

• Quotes
    Quotes

RR, too bad about the photos. I suspected that the damage (chip) on the front one when I was there was due to a failed attempt to pry the disc loose.

I wonder if anyone is tasked with upkeep and maintenance of the the stone, and will the photos be replaced? When I was there they did not look nearly as old as the stone itself, and other than the obvious damage I surmised they were much newer.

Hopefully they will be replaced. You and I might disagree about Russell, but I think we agree that damaging a gravesite is unacceptable, no matter who is buried there.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Nice going, Quotes.

To JW lurkers: You owe it to yourself to check out the Quotes website ( quotes.watchtower.ca ) . It's well presented, informative, and basically lets the published word of the Watchtower Society speak for itself. Powerful, thought-provoking.

Keep up the good work, Quotes.

---Dan

edited to correct URL - Scully

• RR
    RR

Hey quotes, yes, the Bible Students take care of both the tombstone and pyramid, the photos on the tombstone are new, or were new, they were replaced in the early 1970s, and those were a replacements of vandfals in the 1940s. So if the vandals thought they were ghetting a momento, they were wrong. In fact the pictures that were stolen are not even the same ones originally done in 1916.

The Bible Students are aware of the damage and will no doubt replace it!

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit