Proof at last WTBTS makes you sick !!!

by Nadsam 8 Replies latest social humour

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

Date : Nisan 10, 2004

Test : Does the WTBTS make you sick

Test Subject : Nadsam (see profile)

Test 1(a) : Siting on KH type chair paging through Watchtowers & Awakes February 2004 through to April 2004......pulse 126, Blood pressure 190/110.

Test 1(b) : Lying on Sofa paging through Hustlers February 2004 through to April 2004....pulse 72, Blood pressure 120/80.

Test 2(a) : Refusing to drink wine and eat Crackers at party eating fish pastries instead...vomitting .

Test 2(b) : Drinking red wine and crackers at party....perfect nights rest and stomach feeling better.

Test 3 (a) : Dialing KH number by mistake...depression followed by rage followed by suicide watch.

Test 3 (b) : Dialing XXX number by mistake....excitement, followed by laughter and feeling cheerful.

Finally conclusive proof that exposure to WTBTS material, philosophy at home or at KH's can make you depressed, angry, suicidal, near to stroke and make you vomit !

This fact based test brought to you by...

Nadsam, your friendly neighborhood APOSTATE.

• somebodylovesme
  • DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Good one.

Devon

• 4JWY
    4JWY

The Russian government believes you that the WTBTS makes you sick!.

Check the latest at www.watchtowernews.org

( the post from 3/30: Church Hails JW Ban in Moscow)

• Faraon
    Faraon

4JWY,

I think that the link you gave us is incorrect. I did not get anything from it, but I think that the correct link you refer to is http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,9140483%255E1702,00.html

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Faraon:

You are correct, thank you. I'm not proficient on the computer yet and I thought that was how it could be pulled up. Gotta learn to do all the things I see others do here. BTW - cross reference the JW's Banned in Russia thread where another so kindly posted it too on my behalf.

4JWY

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

high blood pressure, I believe that! I suggest sending a few posts on JWD after each exposure to the WTBTS, which has been proven to bring blood pressure back down to normal.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

You're definitely right about the blood pressure. I have a BP monitor at home, and sometimes my reading was 155/115 when I came home from the meetings. Now that I left the cult it's normal, and my doctor took me off the blood pressure medication.

Walter

• Faraon
    Faraon

4JWY,

BTW - cross reference the JW's Banned in Russia thread where another so kindly posted it too on my behalf.

I don't think it's in all of Russia. I think this only applies to the city of Moscow.

Faraon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit