hi

by shadows 13 Replies latest jw friends

• shadows
    shadows

Hi everyone my name is shadows and i was wondering if there was a certan time when people go into the chat room. i am looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you better. As i stated in my previous post i have not been a witness for about 11years. growing up a witness i missed a lot of things and have been doing my best to catch up on all the fun i missed growing up.

Shadows

• freein89
    freein89

Hi Shadows!!! Welcome. I have been an ex JW since 89. I am not much of an expert about this place. But I do love it!!!!!! I have only been in chat a couple of times

Deb

• shera
    shera

Hi Shadow.Welcome!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Hi! So is it true? Does the Shadow know? Maverick

• shadows
    shadows

Yes Maverick it's true the shadow knows all.

but usually says nothing

• Celtic
    Celtic

A pleasure to meet you Shadows, hope we can share support and good times soon, my kindest regards and best wishes to you.

Celtic Mark

• franklin J
    franklin J

Hi Shadow

Welcome to the forum. I have been out of the JWs since the early 80s and enjoy this forum for its camaraderie.

It is very encouraging and supportive; many good people who share the same experiences; you will enjoy your time here.

Frank

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hello again Shadows! What I usually do if I want to chat is go sit in there for a bit. Someone will notice (from the main forum) that someone's in the chat room, and most likely will join you.

BTW, I've been out since 1996.

• orangefatcat
  • Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hi Shadows... WELCOME !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit