HORNED WILD BEASTS AND STUFF

by Zep 12 Replies latest social relationships

• Zep
    Zep

This really hasn't got anything to do with Sex, but i figure if you can have a masterbation thread in the Bible research forum, why not bible research in the sex forum...besides, its groovey down here and bible study is such a turn on sometimes!

So here goes,

Luke refers to the gentile times, when Jerusalem will be trampled until the times of the gentiles shall be complete.This is 607BCE to 1914." Jerusalem" here refers not to literal Jerusalem, though you wouldn't know it from reading LUKE if the WT hadn't told you, but actually refers to "spiritual" or symbolic jerusalem..So the trampling should stop in 1914.WELL.....according to them(WT) the trampling does but it doesn't.

Rev11:2....They holy city will be trampled on underfoot for 42 months....this is from 1914-1918...so the trampling of Jerusalem stops in 1914, but at the same time also continues past 1914 to 1918 according to the WT.....What do the witnesses or Russelites do during this peroid, well its supposed to be a peroid of persecution, thats why Jerusalem is trampled...well, it must have been some peroid of persecution because while all this trampling is going on they are doing this:

REV:11:3-6....AND I WILL CAUSE MY 2 WITNESSES TO PROPHESY A THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY DAYS DRESSED IN SACKCLOTH....AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO HARM THEM, FIRE ISSUES FROM OUT OF THEIR MOUTH AND DEVOURS THEIR ENEMIES; AND IF ANYONE SHOULD WANT TO KILL THEM, IN THIS MANNER MUST BE KILLED.THESES HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO SHUT UP HEAVEN THAT NO RAIN SHOULD FALL DURING THE DAYS OF THEIR PROPHESYING.AND THEY HAVE AUTHORITY OVER THE WATERS TO TURN THEM INTO BLOOD AND TO STRIKE THE EARTH WITH EVERY SORT OF PLAGUE AS OFTEN AS THEY WISH.

Some peroid of persecution huh!

Yeah, well after this 3 and a half years of persecution from OCT 1914 to APR 1918 the BEAST THAT ASCENDS OUT OF THE ABYSS SHALL MAKE WAR WITH THEM AND KILL THE 2 WITNESSES.....this is refering to when ministers of the WTBTS are imprisioned in 1918 to 1919...for 3 and a half days, which is not literal as is the 42 months? figure that!.The beast that wars with them, that comes out of the abyss...well that isnt the beast of REV 17:8 that carries the Harlot and ASCENDS OUT OF THE ABYSS and goes off into destruction, its Not The League of Nations/the United Nations formed in 1920...thats 1920, because for obvious reasons something created in 1920 cant persecute someone in 1918.So the creature that ascends out of the abyss is actually some other horned beast that comes out of the sea, even though the one that comes out of the abyss would seem like a better choice.Its the horny wild beast that comes out of the sea.....sea really meaning abyss in WT language, thats persecutes the WTBTS.I mean its just so obvious, it all makes perfect sense eh!

.....Seriously its just amazing that they could publish this crap and expect people to buy it.I mean, Whoever came up with this nonsense needs to be shot!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Thanks for reiterating those timely explainations from "the slave" Zep. Its obvious Jehovah's spirit is upon them and that we have the truth.

Path

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Zep & Path,

Is being in the Sex Room and and not talking about sex akin to being in a bar (particularily under age) and not actually drinking.

Just cool to say, "Hey, I was in the JW Sex Room."

Men........

waiting, who is here also.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

waiting....all I can say is that I am shocked!! I for one am NOT in the sex room, nor have I EVER been in the sex room, and I'm appalled that you would be here. hmmmmmppphhhhhh

• waiting
    waiting

Hey, Red In The Sex Room.....

Why'd ya come here?

waiting

• Simon
    Simon

This is going to be the place that everyone congregates now isn't it ? I can tell...
    Can people please stop calling it a 'sex room'...it sound's so sleazy
    I'm waiting for the number of hits to go through the roof once the search engines find this place.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

waiting, to be perfectly honest, I was looking for you Someone told me that you were hanging out with the wrong crowd in sleazy places, and I wanted to rescue you.

Oh, all right.....I saw the word "sex" and had to check it out....I thought maybe there were free samples here.

• waiting
    waiting

Simon The Proper Name is the Jehovah's Witness Discussion Sex Room.

Red I came here to see what Zep was up to - no good.

They don't give samples of sex on the Internet. You've got to give your credit card number first.
    (I've only heard about it, however.)

waiting

• Zep
    Zep

Hey Waiting, what are you wearing?....

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Zep, waiting is wearing a lovely flannel gown...high-necked with a rouching of ecru lace at the collar....long sleeved with tiny pearl buttons at the wrists....and combat boots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit