Picture

by Shutterbug 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

This is a test and if it doesn't work I may need to have Simon flown over to the states for personal instructions. On the other hand, it might be cheaper to fly to Dallas and go up side Valis head. Bug

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Amazing what one can do by simply following instructions. Simon, thanks for this forum and for putting up with me all this time. Bug

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

WonderfulHere are some color for you bug

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Thats great Shiela, very pretty. Looks as if you are finally de-programed. Is this better than black and white ? Bill

• SheilaM
  • SheilaM
    SheilaM

Not better just different for me B&W allows you to "see beyond the color" SIGH

• Sassy
    Sassy

Pretty pics....

I seem to have trouble posting pics here myself through the site. I always put them on my own web site and then link them to here....

Shutterbug, you should go to Dallas any way... there sure is going to be a lot of fun to be had!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Sassy, we are planning on being there on time and sober. The fat fellow with his arms around two young chicks on the other board is yours truly. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sheila, are the flowers in your garden ?? Very few things are blooming here, but we've had some rain so am hoping for a good year of wild flowers. Bug

• Celtic
    Celtic

Thank you for these, I love the flower white purple and yellow, tis very pretty and elegant. Not a clue what it is though, me being gardener an all, I ought to know, anyway, very nice, cheers!!

Celtic

And the dragon fly is a real beauty!! Last year I was gardening near The Roseland in this beautiful place with a very large pond with dozens of dragon flys streaming around, quite a superb sight. Ahhhh those days are coming again wey heyyyy

• Sassy
    Sassy

cool Shutterbug... sure hope I can get there.. looking forward to meeting you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit