Hugs To Talesin

by one_ugly_time 29 Replies latest jw friends

• kat2u
    kat2u

thinking of you today (((((Talesin)))))

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    thanks to xjw-b12 providing links.

Actually it was Gadget who brought this up first. Which goes to show why us men should take the time out to read more of the Women's threads !

• bisous
  • LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Talesin, I hope that things turn out ok for you. That is a very scarey thing to go thru.I truly feel for you. I went thru a uterine biopsy,,,,,( very painful), but the waiting to find out was horrible. I know in my case for weeks , waiting for results was the worst. This all happened right when I left the borg,,,,,,,,so I was going thru so much mentally at the time as well as physically.

Just know that you are being thought of today,,,,,,,and that so many of us really understand all the emotions you go thru when you are faced with something like this. We are all hoping and praying that things will be ok.

If it helps you at all, I know of two women who went thru similar circumstances as you and are doing just fine now. There are so many options and every case is diffent but , one of my friends had a lump removed that was cancerous and she is doing fine now,,,,,,,,over 4 yrs. I have another friend who had a more serious case, she had the chemo , it was ovarian cancer, and she just celebrated her 5 yr goal of remission. I was invited to be at her party and help her celebrate her life. We danced our butts off.

Both of these women had the hearts of hero's , champions,,,,,,,they at times told me they feel apart, but the fighting spirit came out and their attitude , the support of friends helped them thru it.

(((((((((((((Talesin)))))))))))

• blondie
    blondie

Talesin, may your tests go well. I will be with you in spirit.

Blondie

• Special K
    Special K

Hugs to you talesin

I too, hope that your surgery goes well today.

It must be very stressful.

Come in and talk to us when you feel up to it.

sincerely thinking of you

Special K

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

(((((((Talesin)))))))

Thinking of you.

• Gadget
    Gadget

(((((Talesin)))))

• reboot
    reboot

((((( talesin ))))))hope you're ok and everything went well.How are you feeling?

I was thinking about you all day today ....

• Huxley
    Huxley

(((((((((((((( T )))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit