Prince Streetwitnessing?

by Gadget 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gadget
    Gadget

My line manager from work got back from holiday in Hollywood on Sunday, and all day at work yesterday he was telling us all about it. On his tour of Beverley Hills he had Princes Mansion pointed out, but was told that the singer didn't live there anymore, but had bought a bar on Sunset Boulavard instead and could be found outside it everyday giving out religious leaflets. And sure enough, when he went down there, Prince was standing on the street talking to people and giving them religious leaflets. Anybody else heard anything about this?

• no one
    no one

From "Purple Rain" to "Pamphlet Pain", eh? Guess he can put that word 'slave' back on his face.

• joe_from_kokomo
    joe_from_kokomo

...and to think I used to think he was cool!

"...Only want your Bible study by my Sunset bar..." [sung to the tune of Purple Rain]

• joe_from_kokomo
    joe_from_kokomo

...bet he'll try to convert it into a Kingdom Hall if he can. What a gas!

• joe_from_kokomo
    joe_from_kokomo

The Kingdom Hall Bar & Grill... LMAO

• freedom96
    freedom96

Though he may have done it from time to time, I seriously doubt that Prince is out there every day.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Though he may have done it from time to time, I seriously doubt that Prince is out there every day.

I know he was definitely out when my boss was there.

• five_crew
    five_crew

Did anyone hear Prince's speach when he was inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame? It was the biggest line of bullspit I had heard in a long time. He is going out on tour now, going to play a lot of hits, but none of them that go against his new religious beliefs!! What a load.

• yxl1
    yxl1

I couldnt care if he became a member of the governing body, I'm still a fan of his music. He's always been an arse, and probably always will be, but I will always judge him by his music and not in his personal choices. Most people that comdem Princes latest output havent heard the stuff he's releasing on-line, or via his fanclub. His music is just as exciting as it was during the 80's. However, as if he couldnt do anything stupider, he goes a joins a cult. I'm hoping that when (or if) he gets over the death of his son, (he was "contacted" during his mouring period and divorce) he'll realise that its all a load off bullshit, and return to his slightly odd but extreamly interesting musicial roots

yxl1

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Man, wouldn't life be weird if Prince WAS a member of the governing body!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit