Responding to Those Who Call

by kibizzle 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Tell them your busy trying to find shadow people or something!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    About an hour north of Columbus. Although I'm originally from Northeastern Michigan near the Mackinac Bridge. How 'bout you Lisa? Kibi

Kibi, Cool..........I only live about 45 mnutes west of Columbus, in the Springfield area. We'll have to get together!!!!! Lisa

• Maverick
    Maverick

Down load a copy of the DPI-NGO letter and keep it by the front door. If they come just hand them the letter and tell them to explain? Say nothing more to them. They will try to sidetract you. Just bring it back to the letter. They will go away and not want to come back. And if they send the Elders do the same thing to them. They have no answer, most of them don't even know about it. And if they say it's apostate, tell them you got it off the UN web site. Maverick

• FMZ
    FMZ

They came by to see us not too long ago, still peddling their wares. Invited us to the memorial, and asked if anyone had offered us a study recently.

My response was simple... I believe my words were "Thankyou for the offer, but I am no longer interested". As expected, they then pursued the subject further and asked why. I then went on to say that I had found some disturbing things out about the organization, and if I was to tell them what I knew, then I would be viewed as an apostate. Once again, the desired result was attained, this time they were somewhat lost for words, but managed to tell me that they don't want to know, and that nobody is perfect. I again told them that to explain my position, I would have to tell them what I had found, and again would be labelled as an apostate. The more I said the word, the more they backed away, until they decided they had had enough of this evil apostate in front of them and left. I havent heard a word from them since.

Futher Mucking Apostate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit