It's crunch time

by freelife 1 Replies latest jw friends

• freelife
    freelife

Well evryone i have just over a month until Smurfy and i are going to be married. We are putting the finishing touches on things. We have had some slight problems with some of our plans but we are getting them worked out. One of our bridesmaids is going to have to back out because of some personal problems but we can deal with that just fine. May 1st is coming up so fast it just seems like yesterday that i asked her to marry me. I am so exited and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

My parents have decided to come to our reception but not to the wedding being that it is being done by a preacher. They won't come to it even though he said he would do a non-religous ceremony. Mom and Dad kinda pissed me off a little because, i would not have went through hassleing the preacher about doing a non-religous ceremony. Now i told the preacher to do whatever ceremony her prefers to do. Oh well i guess its on their heads not mine i tried to do my best to keep them happy. ok i have to run but if i get more time i will post more updates. oh by the way i have missed posting with all of you i have just been to busy.

Your Bro

Clint

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Congratulations freelife and Smurfy. Yes this can be quite a trying time when jw parents are involved, but focus on the happiness for you and your wife to be.

Congratulations to you!

xjw_b12 and calamityjane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit