Finding serenity after leaving the JWs

by NaruNaruChan 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

That was beautiful, got me all teary-eyed! Thx for taking the time to share it.

And I suddenly realized that really, I'd lost nothing... I'd only found myself.

It's something most people never find, let alone even begin to walk down that path of enlightenment.

I am finally starting to walk down that path. I am exposing my mind to different schools of thought, and it is fascinating.

I look FWD to the time when I feel I like everything makes sense, my own epiphany.

That moment when you have a glimpse into all of the answers of the universe, where all of the planets align in myself.

When, with a subtle sound, the gears effortlessly click into place and completes a circuit, allowing one to move on to the next level.

And FWIW, I feel that art can be one of the keys to open one's mind to have that epiphany.

double post, just trying to get my post count up

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

It this wasn't real, I would ask for a sequel.

Great writing, great expression and most of all - great for you.

• franklin J
    franklin J

...amazing how our minds open; the thirst for knowledge and "life" is so intense, once we are beyond their control.

Thank you for sharing.....glad you have found your way.

regards, and be well, Frank

• willyloman
    willyloman

Winner, Best Writing Award, JWD 2004.

Anybody argue with that?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Okay - hold on - I'm checking THE CD to find out if sitting in the rain talking to worldly people is okay....I'll get back to you.

(Okay who just felt their a**h*** pucker?)

I'm glad you had a monumental evening. I'm pondering the thought right now. If the friends I've lost were ever really friends. Thanks

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

naru,

You just brought tears to me eyes. Wonderful piece of writing! I relate so well! Although it's been awhile since I've exprienced something that sudden or unexpected, I HAVE experienced those moments. Beautiful aren't they???

Come back to this piece of writing on one of those tough days. It will serve as a reminder of what you once experienced and that you can have it again!

With love,

Andi

• Atilla
    Atilla

Great story, especially like the part at the end where you get the girl. Just don't spend too long in the rain and then forget to do your homework.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thank you for sharing.. that was profound.. and touching

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit