A question for bible scholars.....It's a REAL hard one!

by gumby 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

BTTT......because not enough people saw this, and because I need more attention that 10 or 11 posts, and because it's a pretty intresting thread

Gumby

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Surely you jest....Israel is definitely *not* a concatenation of Isis, Re, and El! That's enough to make a philologist giggle with delight.

• gumby
    gumby
    Surely you jest....Israel is definitely *not* a concatenation of Isis, Re, and El! That's enough to make a philologist giggle with delight.

I wasn't jesting. This came from a scholar named 'Hazelrigg'. So.....what is your take on this Leolaia?

• toreador
    toreador

Interesting Gumby.

Yeah, also like Gumby said, what is your take on it leolaia?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

A guy named 'Hazelrigg' is a guy you can trust!

I don't know though, that concoction o'Gods sounds a bit hazel-rigged to me!

• gumby
    gumby

Leolaia has a large Library and she is busy trying re-searching to find out what the REAL answer is.It could take awhile.

Gumby

• gumby
    gumby

Just for the record.......I would not joke about a subject like this that many could take offence at.

Gumby

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I have no clue what the answer is- I just stopped by to give Gumby some of the attention he was striving for..

((((Gumby)))) is that good? Now quit whining !!

XW

• gumby
    gumby

Ahhh xenawarrior......yer sa sweet

Actually I'm a bit scared shitless that ol' Leolaia is gonna humiliate my arse and prove me wrong!

I'll tell ya what though.....if I am....I'll thank her for correcting me.

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

ya whatever...we'll have to start calling you Gumbible from now on you Eclesiasstical Bastard!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit