Do any of you miss Ari Fleischer?

by IronGland 14 Replies latest jw friends

• IronGland
    IronGland

I do. He was the most entertaining press secretary I can remember. Scott McClellan, the new guy seems a bit overwhelmed. Press secretary has got to be a tough job.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Press secretary has got to be a tough job.

and a thankless one..... whatever party is in power, you have to be able to 'communicate' with a straight face information you are given that might be questionable.

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Yes, I loved listening to that guy speak! He could teach the "friends" a thing or two in the Ministry School about good public speaking! Always thought his brain was alive and well.

• Gollum
    Gollum

I have to admit, I kind of do. I really respect it when somebody really embraces evil, and boy, he did a good job of it! <grin> He could say stuff with a straight face like no other PR person I've ever seen.

• detective
    detective

Absolutely. Ari has it going on!

• Carmel
    Carmel

I think the sweetie on West Wing does the best job of any of them..she's HOT!

caveman

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Ari was great.

And I loved getting an early morning suntan from the reflection off his forehead watching Fox News before I went to work.

• Flash
    Flash

Ari made the Press Briefings FUN!

• blondie
    blondie

Strange, I was just think that yesterday as I listened to the current guy. He needs lessons in pitch, pace and power. I miss you Ari!

Blondie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I miss Ari too. But then again I have this thing for bald guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit