Who Is Your American Idol Pick?

by wednesday 50 Replies latest social entertainment

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I really don't watch it that much...because I can't believe there is not much better talent out there.They are all pretty good but I have seen better.

Simon is an ASS for saying that Amy looked like Jay Leno....I liked her...thought she is cute and more talented than most of them.

• Winston Smith :>D
  • wednesday
    wednesday

I know, john was the worst tuesday night, but hey mow town is not his style and he really is good at what he sings. Also he adoreable. But america voted, and that is the way it is. John was nearly in tears, he just knew for sure he was leaving. So he got a brief reprive. I am waitng next week to see what kiind of music they do. Hopefully john can do better b/c his voice is very good. All in all, he is a wee bit young and maybe he'll come back next year and try again. But no one controls the votes. I too like Amy, and i'm sure she will have , if not already, a record contract. She was so classy in her departure. A real class act.

• shera
    shera

George Huff ,he just seems like a sweety and he glows up there! I like his dip too.

• shera
    shera

I was sad to see Amy go,she was awesome when she sang the country week.

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes Amy nailed "sin wagon" by the dixie chicks. it was awesome.

• sandy
    sandy
    I know, john was the worst tuesday night, but hey mow town is not his style and he really is good at what he sings. Also he adoreable. But america voted, and that is the way it is. John was nearly in tears, he just knew for sure he was leaving. So he got a brief reprive.

IMO, John was bad the other night. But, I think or at least hope that America is tired of the norm. I am so sick and tired of all the Mariah Carey wanabes.

John Steven is not the greatest singer and even a little boring but he is different. It is a nice change.

I think Jasmine, LaToya and George should make the top three. They seem to be genuine and they are great singers.

Fantasia is good and me not liking her for the top three just comes down to personal preference.

• wednesday
    wednesday

well tonight was painful Seems Elton John is very hard to sing. Thye just about all sounded bad, with the exception of jennifer hudson. I thought she did a very nice version of "the circle of life" other than that, everyone was off key or just did not do it justice.

I still voted for john, the red head, b/c i like him and i think if they can do a "big band' music night, he will shine. I would love to hear him sing "mack the knife" "Strangers in the night" "that old black magic"

Many have made fun of him but he has a strong fan base. we like him b/c he is original and not like everyone else. but still , if he can't sing in his own genere , he has to go. So i'm waiting for big band night and then we shall see.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I started watching too late to see Fantasia. I liked the guy who sang Take Me To The Pilot. I also liked the girl who sang Circle Of Life. Take Me To The Pilot always has made me think of African American gospel music.

Flyin'

• wednesday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit