pissed off satan

by dustyb 6 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

always at the kingdom hall, you hear blah blah blah, satan did this and satan did that instead of humans taking the responsibility of our own actions. he gets blamed for everything, no wonder he's so pissed off! wouldn't you be mad if you got blamed for everything that you didn't do?

• getting it
    getting it

?

You have to be kidding... Have you not see the "Passion".

• dustyb
    dustyb
    ?

You have to be kidding... Have you not see the "Passion".

No I have not seen "the passion of the christ". and its just a joke, i'm toying around, bored =D but wouldn't you be pissed for being blamed for something that other people do?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Why.......yes i would.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hi dusty,

I think you are right on. People do use Satan as an excuse. In a recent court case a woman tried to use the old "Satan made me do it" excuse to get acquitted. It didn't work and she went to jail.

I didn't see the Passion movie. Not believing in Christianity or Jesus' existence, the movie didn't appeal to me.

Devon

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    In a recent court case a woman tried to use the old "Satan made me do it" excuse to get acquitted.

That wasn't Geraldine from "Flip Wilson Show" was it?

thehost

host of television's The Flip Wilson Show from 1970 to 74. His most memorable character on the variety show was the sassy Geraldine who liked to quip ?The devil made me do it?

• Purple
    Purple

Yes I do get pissed off for being blamed ofr stuff I didn't do! I used to get blamed for heaps when I was a jdub, even after I left the cong. However its my life and I will live it my way and if that means people feel better about their shallow empty lives and blame me for everything, well then so be it...oh no hang on you said satan gets the blame for it not me! Well anyway YES!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit