Your Favorite Coffee Cup Says....

by little witch 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Emma
    Emma

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

• codeblue
    codeblue

My favorite cup(s) are from my son.

We live thousands of miles away from each other. He has given me 2 on 2 different occasions.

When I am feeling down that I can't see him, I use one of his cups...and somehow I "feel we are connected".

Codeblue---aka Mom that loves her son!!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

I just recieved a giant coffee mug from my staff as a birthday present. No words, just lots of fish chasing lures.. Very colorful and almost big enough to take a dip in!

carmel

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Mine says "Juanita". Nope, that's not my name. My hubby bought me this mug to replace the one that I really liked, but broke, that had my name on it. He couldn't find a replacement mug with my name on it, so he bought one for me that says "Juanita". Funny guy :-)

Hapgood

• franklin J
    franklin J

mine says, nothing.....how boring

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Mine has Maleficent on it from the Disney Sleeping beauty...the handle is a dragon tail, and it says "I like black, it matches my mood"

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Start drinking at 9am...It's gotta be happy hour somewhere!

In the begining there was nothing, then God said, "Let there be light"... and there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Sorry I missed the meeting, I was busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.

We the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

I'm out of bed, what more do you want?

I have kids. They are always there when they need me.

• HyTech
    HyTech

Being as Politically Uncorrect as I am, mine says

All God's creatures have a place in this world....

Right next to the potatoes and gravy!

I also have one that says..

Save the whales,

collect 'em all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit