The JW`s are coming to my house to night; what do YOU want to say ???

by Sparks 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparks
    Sparks

Ha Quotes, since sending my last post to you and Maverick, I suddenly remembed some-thing you will really enjoy, not because it has any-thing to do with me. A year ago I started a thread called " Some butt clenching JW Quotes " the posts that came in were either brillent or histerical. If your not too bussy,please go to my profile box and find it.... no problem for an old lag like you at this forum lark ...

BTW it`s a great idea to tape record the witnesses, but I still hang on to the golden-rule.Please keep in touch. ....

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Have a friend keep them occupied while you run out and call the elder's from their own house and then say, "Is your wife there?" and they say "No" and you say "I know, because she's here with my d@@@ in her mouth!!!!"

CZAR

• Mulan
    Mulan

Sparks, don't be too upset about the response to your thread. Weekends are kind of slow on this board.

• Sparks
    Sparks

CZAR ,....that`s a bloody briliant idea !!!!, only one problem though.They would know I`m lying to them...I`ll explain.:- Six months ago my computer died of a killer virus in the BIOS (mother bourd) so I went to a computer car boot sale.Where I spotted a HUGE lap-top.It was painted in Army camaflage green and brown with CCCP and a picture of a crossed hammer and sickle on the side .It took three of us to carry it, as it`s made of 1"solid bullet-proof steel.It runs on two car batteries (24v) or petrol.Not a bad buy for $60 (£30)..!

A week later after coming out of the shower, still naked and dripping wet, I got an e-mail from a mate.It was sent with an attachment ; A photo of a VERY rude lady doing some-thing with a oxygen bottle used in welding. When suddenly my girl friend came-up behind me, I SLAMMED down the lid/screen quickly........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh........fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccc The next day when I came- around in hospial and took a look at my Pecker......... well let`s just say it wasn`t a pretty sight. Infact it`s put me off Kipper`s and Plaice for life. Thiing`s like that get around....Even some of the witnesses came to see me in hosptial ( Wards 3 and 4 ). Still things could be worse. I always remember what my Grandad would say " It`s better to be hard-up than down and out !".

• Sparks
    Sparks

Thanx Mulan, message recieved and understood. If only I would have asked them to come back tomorrow....... And I can`t even say " next time"....I can`t see them ever calling again!!!!!

Thanx again for the post earlier, I wish I had a dog like Chis and Nina`s, still I made them VERY uncomfortable in another way.....!!!!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hey Sparks! I don't know you, but it seems you have a number of old friends here from the responses I've read!

But say, listen, what do you expect, you posted about 8am Pacific, and most of the regular posters here would have been in CHURCH and afterwards, at the CHURCH SOCIAL.

LOL. You know that's not true!

But seriously, sometimes it takes hours or till the next day even for minimus to get a number of responses - so please check back (though I see that there was a critical time issue for your post, and the "event" is now past.)

But have you really only posted about 50 times in 15 months?? Look at all the threads you have not responded to yourself, friend! You have some catching up to do. HAHA Just kidding. Take care!

• Sparks
    Sparks

Good-day seeitallclearlynow ( Blimmey Mate, that`s abit of a mouthful- said the nun to the Bishop!). Points taken, I guess I was in too much of a rush to prepair to sock-it to them two.I`m living out in the country-side where theres no other ex-witnesses to speek to. I wasn`t asking for any help, I just thought some here would like to " join" me socking-it to them.It would have made those two witnesses really freak-out to be bombarded by really good " truth`s" from us lot....Also in my rush I was really thinking of people here in England, forgetting about this forum being people thousands of miles away.I guess I`ve spent too much time on other forums for people just in the UK. ( Not ex-JWs, just people into Bush-craft,engineering model pulse-jets/terbo`s and TV repair ,horseriding,bondage,whipping,sheep dipping etc..). I caugh a PC killer virus six months ago, which pissed me off so much, I desided to just use other people`s PC`s.And a romance to keep me occupied.So haven`t been on this forum.... you know what I mean Mate, A LIFE! ( the name minimus never entered me head!!! just kiddin` ). Actually seeitallclearlynow , I`m very flattered getting a post from you, I heard your quiet BIG down-under........ Know any-thing about Bush-craft Mate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit