THE DEVIL! Ooooooh, Scary!

by OK Computer 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OK Computer
    OK Computer

Hey folks, I started a thread like this on another forum....... I have heard many experiences from people who claim to have had intimate experiences with demons and the like. Most of it I easily discard as emotionally unbalanced physco-drama, and for good reason. However I have heard much on this *Ouija* board stuff......."Ohh, it is freaky" kinda talk. Any way, what is the catch I am missing with it. Is it magnets or what? I have never used one, does not interest me at all. And has anybody had what they consider a *demonic* encounter? I will not judge, I am a nice guy. Your input is welcome.

Thank-you, Lynn

• talesin
    talesin

Hey Lynn

Welcome to the forum.

Since I left the JWs 25 years ago, I have not met anyone who has had a 'demonic' experience. I guess it's rare in the 'real' world.

my 2 cents

talesin

• shamus
    shamus

I've met those geeks; those that thought that they had experiences with "demons", LOL! Whatever... I never believed a dammed word of it. Remember, this is the same bullshit from people who thought that "smurfs", demonized smurfs were walking down kingdumb hall aislways and choking children in they're sleep, LOL!

When I heard that bullshit I laughed right at them.

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

Welcome Lynn,

Most of the time it is explained scientifically. For instance - Your subconcious actually is moving the planchette. We have nerve endings in our finger tips that allow this to happen.

However..... There are some studies that are very strange. Check out this link I posted awhile back regarding the power of the mind and it's manifestations.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65895/1.ashx

-Freddy

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

You will have a PM shortly.

/<

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Gosh, I must have scared him! -@@-

/<

• OK Computer
    OK Computer

Hey Thanks guys.

Sentinel, I will bite. What is a PM?

Freddy, so is it magnets? Seriously.

If anyone has an experence to share I would enjoy reading it. ThanX

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Ok Computer, we had a Ouija board when we were kids. I loved playing with it but my sister and brother had no interest and would rarely play. When we did play, the thing moved on its own. My sister insisted I was moving it to make it spell words and I knew I wasn't doing it, and was just as sure she was moving it and lying about it.

Now I wonder why it moved. It didn't always spell proper words, and we had to guess at the meaning. Eventually we stopped using it altogether, because I couldn't get anyone to play.

We were about 12 and 14.

• GreenDragon
    GreenDragon

Hey Lynn

I am one of the very few unlucky ones who has experiences with demons. My parents took me to see monks after monks and things gone from bad to worse when the monks asked me to speak to them. These bad experiences all came to a fullstop when I had a dream about Jesus and he told me I need to look for a KEY and that key is the bible.

And if you ever dreamt about a ghost, don't run away, instead you turn around and give the ghost a big HUG and they will never disturb you again.

• Corvin
    Corvin

I had many experiences that I thought were demon attacks, and I have pysically seen and felt things that I cannot explain, however, once I decided the "truth" was not the truth, I have not had one incident of "demon encounters" The WTBTS makes us demon paranoid from birth if were unlucky enough to be born into it.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit