(With megaphone) Frenchy, where are you?!?!?

by Roamingfeline 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

We're getting worried about ya. Are you doing ok?

Big hugs,
    RCat

• waiting
    waiting

Hey freecat,

Maybe Frenchy's found happiness elsewhere? Hope it goes well for him......

How have you been? Missing your face lately too.

waiting

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hellloooo! Hi, everyone. I'm okay and I haven't moved...just been very very busy. I miss all of you and thank you so much for thinking about me. I hope to be back in the saddle within a few days. Whew! It'll be hard to catch up....

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Nice to see you're Ok and still around man. I would doubt you have really missed much other than a few new members signing on.

Looking forward to your comments again.

Path

• Seven
    Seven

Frenchy, It will be good to have you back. Missed you.7

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Cajun Boy,

It really has been different around here. Simon has added a new area, for the more adventurous of us - The Sex Forum.

See what we've gone from since you've been busy?

Poetry to Sex. Course you posted ok on both subjects, just a little more high brow than the current threads of mechanical devices.

waiting

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hi Waiting,

I've been enjoying my daughter's visit. She's been here from the USA for the past month and goes back home early in the morning. :-( So I'll be back around more after I do the major housecleaning that I've left while she's here!

Frenchy,

Glad to hear you're ok! Hope to see you around here more soon!

Hugs,
    RCat

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Yea!! Glad to see you're okay, Frenchy. We missed you. Just let me know which saddle you want....I have Western, English, Australian, and Peruvian.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Well, it's certainly nice to know one is missed when's he's out! Thank you all for your kind words. I certainly do miss all of you and hopefully very soon things will even out and I'll have a little more time.
    Now, about that saddle! I guess I'll have to stick with the western saddle. It's been a while since I've been on a horse but I sure would like to take a little ride...

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Okay, Frenchy....Western saddle all polished and waiting......now....which horse do you want? Thoroughbred, Peruvian, or Buckskin?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit