Kingdom Hospital reviews , anyone?

by heathen 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• heathen
    heathen

I managed to catch the new stephen king mini series last wednesday . This looks like it's going to be a very strange series . I mean what was with all the singing and dancing ?

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

Hi Heathen!

I did not actually watch Kingdom Hospital but 2 of my girlfriends did and said it was pretty wacky. Not very scary at all. I'll give it a try. I have a high tolerance for Stephen King. One of my all time S.K. favs is the cheesy movie version of Salem's Lot with David Soul and James Mason. I liked the way Tobe Hooper directed it and the vampires were very creepy!

astro_girl

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I missed the first episode, and caught the second one, but couldn't stay interested. Don't know why. Usually Steven King holds my interest...

/<

• blondie
    blondie

I was disappointed too. (I just went and saw Secret Window)

I am hoping that it improves a little more. I love all the actors, now we just have to tighten up that story line.

Blondie

• heathen
    heathen

I am going to give it a couple of episodes to develope some characters and a story line . I think SK is a great novelist but sometimes the way things are acted out are not very convincing in the movies or the TV versions . I also liked the Salems lot mini series and really expected a follow up . I think it was losely based on a short story called jerusalems lot . I would like to see them do the talisman movie or mini series .

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I appreciate that ABC allows enough time between commercials to actually VIEW a bit of the program.....

hugs,

Annie

• heathen
    heathen

You got that right sunspot . What's the deal with 10minutes of show and 15 minutes of commericials ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit