Do any of you now believe in the hellfire hell of eternal physical torment?

by True North 23 Replies latest jw friends

• True North
    True North

I know that many ex-JWs have joined various Christian denominations or have become non-denominational Christians. Do any of you now believe in the hellfire hell of eternal physical torment? If not, do you now have some other view of hell that differs from the JW view of it?

• dustyb
    dustyb
    I know that many ex-JWs have joined various Christian denominations or have become non-denominational Christians. Do any of you now believe in the hellfire hell of eternal physical torment? If not, do you now have some other view of hell that differs from the JW view of it?

yep, called my mother-in-law =(

• copsec
    copsec

Nope, don't believe in any of it

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Yes, I have seen New Jersey, but no I doubt it's eternal.

• seedy3
    seedy3

Hmmm hell, eternal, fire, hmmm Well sometimes I think it's hell when I visit my mother in law, but it's for sure not eternal

Seedy

• Flash
    Flash

There are many good reasons why we separated ourselves from the WTBTS.

As an ex-Catholic I don't know why anyone would want to accept the Hellfire teaching.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

The hellfire teaching is an insult to God.

Sabrina

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

No, I do not accept it as a matter of belief. But I do recognize, contrary to the WTS, that the concept of hell is biblical.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I never believed in hell fire either, but one night when listening to Art Bell on late night radio he had a tape of a Russian hole thats about 3 miles deep into the earth and a mic was sent down there and voices of people screaming were recorded! Mybe its a gag maybe its not but I swore from that day to stop torturing animals, having sex with crack whores, and stop doing the "dope".

• Flash
    Flash

gitasatsangha

Yes, I have seen New Jersey, but no I doubt it's eternal.

I always enjoy your wit. It helps lighten things up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit