How Many People Know You Frequent "Apostate" Boards?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

A total of 5 people know I post here. What about you???

• franklin J
    franklin J

Hey, Min,

I suppose I am a bit flagrant about it; my name is in the member directory. I have been away from the Watchtower Thugs for long enough for it not to be any threat.

This forum only means something to an xJW, non of my other friends know I post here because it would not mean anything to them. If they did know they would just "accept it" and move on to the next topic of conversation; or ask out of interest what is posted here.

regards and be well, Frank

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

My brother probably knows, though it's never been spoken, and I've never let him see me on the board. My son knows, as I finally stopped exiting from the site everytime he walks into the room. And since he knows, it's possible his sister knows, though he is pretty sensitive and sensible about how that kind of info would impact our relationship.

That's about it.

• JH
    JH

Everyone on this board knows that I frequent this board.

• minimus
    minimus

JH

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Other than those I've met here or through here = 4 (none of whom are JW's)

• talesin
    talesin

I have small, intimate group of friends. They all know I post on this board. Also, they are happy that after so many years as a lone exJW, I have finally been able to share others' experiences and realize that "I am not alone". Actually, to make a small confession, one of them bought this PC for me cause he felt that this connection was important for me to keep and continue with my healing process.

So to ALL here, I say thanks and I wish you well.

talesin

• minimus
    minimus

My mother thinks I look at "the internet" for my current confusion.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Anyone who wants to know. I'm rather proud of where I post.

Chris

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Non-computer-age moms are cute, and sweet, aren't they, Minimus?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit