Armageddon to come next March

by Sassy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was told by one of my sons tonight when I called to check on them that their uncle (who is still a JW, they are not) had been studying the prophecies and has figured out that Armegeddon is going to come next March. Of course I laughed when he said that.. and he told me NO really, his uncle has even been in touch with the Governing Body and they agreed with his findings..

Now don't get me wrong, this man is very intelligent and I can see him coming up with some reasoning that may sound intelligent, but come on.... What I got the biggest kick out of it, was that he thought the GB was going to take him serious.. First off, I am sure they don't take serious anything someone nobody says to them.. and second of all, this man has been dfd for yrs and only back in recently..

But.. well.. just in case, I thought you guys might need to be warned.........we might only have a yr...

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

Awesome! I always wanted a front row seat to watch Armageddon. Maybe God can announce it in advance and sell the broadcasting rights to NBC or the BBC -- imagine how much commericals would cost. It'd put Superbowl prices to shame.

BTW do you suppose God would give Geraldo an exclusive interview upon his second coming? Man that'd irk Dan Rather!

• blondie
  • Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

No...No..now wait a minute..I start getting my Social Security in August this year..let me play for a little while at least..

I think it will come in 3030...

If it doesn't... I'll give you all my Social Security back... Honest....

Golden Girl...

ps..There is one of those kind in every group.....Our Grandpa was the same way..And his word ruled!!!..Course he died ..and so did his many predictions....

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

In march you say .The term only appears once at Rev. 16:16 . Is it a place like Mountian of Megiddo,or a situation, like Mountain of rendezous or assembly of troops or is it a crossroads as to which way should we take and when . As to the time element the Rev.16:15 states the one coming comes as a thief to the gathering and the one who is not surprised is awake and clothed and not naked.

Or is it a time of decision for all mankind to make thruout their short life here on earth?

Only God nows Don

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

It looks like Elsewhere is going to get to retire afterall:)

• Sassy
    Sassy

My cell phone died on me when I was talking to my son, so I didn't get the entire reasoning... I will try to call this weekend and see if he knows what his uncle came up with.

Does anyone know if the GB really will honestly listen to people's speculation? I thought it was ludicrous and assumed he was only diggiing a grave for not following blindly with the WTS but my son swears they agreed with some of his thoughts. Nothing about a slap on the hand for speculating or especially pinpointing a date.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Quick everyone look busy....

• simplesally
    simplesally

Should we sell our houses and go on cruises so we can witness to all the ones in the Caribbean?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: had been studying the prophecies and has figured out that Armegeddon is going to come next March.

Bible chronology has gaps of decades and more and this guy thinks he can nail Armageddon down to the MONTH?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit