JUST READ CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE

by marie67 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

Two thumbs up to you Marie. Can't really equate to your situation as I've never had a baby, but beyond that, I have to confirm your suspicions. You are leading a lie. Tough as that is, your tests are just begining but the fact that you don't want to perpetuate the lie to your child is evidence of your sence of justice and compassion. Stick around! We'll be gentle!

Hugs, carmel

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

marie67. Hearty congratulations to the addition to your family

Quite an opening post, but you were lurking for a while, probablly bottling all that up for a while.

I was going to post earlier, but I wanted to sit back and learn a bit more about you.

I think Ray should put an advisory warning on the cover.

"Warning. This book will knock the wind out of you and make you very angry"

I too remember writing the letters to the Malawi gov. and when I read that section of CoC it made me sick.

Anyways, your story parallels ours and CJs in quite a few ways.

xjw_b12 Millions Now Living Will Never Die Know

• IT Support
    IT Support

Marie

It goes against my nature because I'm a pretty straight shooter on things.I wish I could act depressed as one person recommended. But I'm not a very good actress... I feel like a coward in this regard but I'm not ready to leave my family. I love them very much. I know though most of them would probably not ignore us but I would hate to put them in that postion at this time.

The GB hold our JW families as hostages against our 'good' conduct; i.e. if we publicly tell others the real truth about the organisation, they will disfellowship us and we will never be able to talk to our families again, no matter how much they know we are not wicked persons.

WT has a doctrine of "theocratic war strategy." You've probably read about it. Sometimes, no matter how much it goes against the grain, we have to play them at their own game...

Regards,

Ken

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit