The Mole

by new light 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• new light
    new light

I heard that a JW had just moved into my building from Colorado. A few weeks passed and nothing. But just tonight a complete stranger walks up to me like we're old buds and asks, "How's that car running?" He then proceeds to discuss the weather. I was immediately struck by his lack of social grace, I mean isn't that a weird way to introduce yourself? We never exchanged names or anything. He ends it with "See ya later." OK? I guess so. My gut tells me this guy is the new JW and the elders gave him my description and told him to talk to me. Anyone else dealt with a mole? I'm just going to avoid him, but I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Why not get some evangelical tracts and pop one in his mail box from time to time? Or evolutionary, satanic, witch coven etc? If he asked about them, say that diverse people live in the building, ain't freedom of religion great?, or something like that. Just my 2 cents.

SS

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hey New Light, I'd watch out! Here we have a roving band of nomad automobile tune up mechanics who's motive operandi is to stalk strangers with inconspicuous cars needing minor tune ups and tire rotation. They borrow the cars, spray the insides with hydrogenated Hostess Twinkees, give the engines a racing tune and have the cars back in their parking stalls before the owners know they are missing. They almost always mention the weather and will always ask how the car is running.

They seem socially retarded but that is not actually the case. They have skipped the 3.35 hours of social intercourse needed to ask a total stranger how their car is running. This is actually a record in the English speaking countries and almost unheard of among stalkers of the type that sneak chocolate malt spores into the headliners of American made cars.

• new light
    new light

HUH??

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Garybuss....ROFLOL!

You slay me.

• gumby
    gumby
    Anyone else dealt with a mole?

I had one on my ass once

Dubs are so good at bullshiting as the "reasoning book" has taught them. They speak like they are giving a talk many times also. He should have just came out and said "Hi, my names Dave. Brother Smith said you were a witness and he knew you and said said maybe we could talk because he's concerned about you and since I work here, we figured I could talk to you if anythings buggin you.

Ya.....right!

Gumby

• Maverick
    Maverick

Print out a copy of the new NGO letter and slip it in his mail box. If he asks you about it just look at him like, "Are you a loon?" If he pushes it tell that is old news, and walk away. Remember he is just some crack-pot religious nut living in a fantasy world dreamed up be a printing corporation pretending to be a religion. Why avoid him, why give him that much power? Maverick

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

Just say...Hi I'm you friendly neighborhood apostate...and watch hime run like hell !

Goodluck

Nadsam

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Wasn't The Mole carried in Pod 5 on Thunderbirds?

• Valis
    Valis

Did you ever think maybe he moved to get away from his own set of aholes? Maybe he was trying to strike up a conversation not about being a dubbie...which one would hope he would be thinking that. If he has been to the KH the elders may have told him you lived there and maybe to see if you could be brought back to the flock...one nevers knows, but I think your "gut feeling" is most probably more paranoia than reality. AND paranoia isn't a bad thing, but it can cloud your judgement. Just my 3.789023 cents..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit