Plastic Surgery

by simplesally 38 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*slaps Billygoat*

*gropes Sally*

I'd slap and grope you both, but I don't think Neil would appreciate the grope, and I know Sally can hit back very effectively!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Oh come on............ I slapped your pinkie finger, you wuss.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

damn near broke my nose too!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i think it's totally a personal decision, just remember that for the most part, it's permanent. there are lots of cosmetic procedures out there: boob jobs, nose jobs, LASIK. just have to weigh out the positives and negatives for yourself. back to the topic at hand, i did have my nose done. only after an accident left it about 1/4" off to one side and it wasn't altered very much. still looks very natural--people are generally surprised if/when i tell them. do your research and find a good surgeon. that can make a huge difference too.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Come now......... thats just cuz your pinkie was on your face............stop misleading people, you little love kitten.

• fedolox
    fedolox

I saw women with great results after an operation, but I guess its always a question of money and the right doctor.

In your case Sally ... keep the money for the enjoying and amusing things in life ... like a good stripbar for women ;-) ...

The best facelift has someone who is happy with himself, ...
    and to be a good looking person is most of the time only a question ... courage ... what a person makes of him/herself

Sally, what about a good corset?

• fedolox
    fedolox

maybe Sally, you should go out shopping with your husband ("Harry") ...

and believe after you showed him your first one ... he will have immediately a facelift :)

LONG LIVE THE LADIES :)))

• neverthere
    neverthere

Hey Sally, I think you look fabulous, would never have guessed you at 40!

I think though if you want to have it done, GO FOR IT. I am having my plastic surgery in June (I hope), tummy tuck, after 3 kids, 2 c-sections and a myriad of other "issues" (weight mostly) I am having it done FOR ME!

Diana

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think plastic surgery is fine with anyone who wants to feel better about themself. There is a point of going overboard, but having a balanced outlook and expectation is the answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit