Was John right or Write?

by RevFrank 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

"In the beginning was theWord,and the Word was with God,and God was the Word."John 1:1[The Interlinear Bible-Hebrew-Greek-English] "In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God,and the Word was God."John 1:1;[NKJV] "In {the} beginning the Word was,and the Word was with God and the Word was a god."John 1:1,[New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures][with references] {en arch hn o logoV kai o logoV hn proV ton qeon kai qeoV hn o logoV} it reads the same in their Emphatic Diaglott The HebGrekEnglish says the same in greek,as the NKJV,but it appears that the NWT has altered God to "a god." Now where does the Watchtower Society get off to add? "And the Word became flesh,and tabernacled among us.And we beheld His glory,glory as of an only-begotten from the father,full of grace and truth."John 1:14{The Interlinear Bible-Hebrew-Greek-English} "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,and we beheld His glory,the glory as of the Only-begotten of the Father,full of grace and truth."John 1:14[NKJV} So the Word became flesh and resided among us,and we have a view of His glory,as glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father;and he was full of undeserved kindness and truth."John 1:14,[new worlds translation of the holy scriptures] At first I thought removing grace to a more simple word like undeserved.But as I read on it came to me that it was more subtle then that,but that's for later.The Watchtower has altered grace to undeserved kindness and with subtle changes no one relizes it until later that we'll never get the grace,because the Watchtower teaches that only 144,000 get the underserve kindness. So I leave you with this thought........................ ............."Everyone believing that Jesus is the Christ has been born from God,and everyone who loves the one that caused to be born loves Him who has been born from that one."1 John 5:1...NWT-------- So basically,if we all...everyone.....believes in Christ we are Born Again.....think about it...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Everyone believing that Jesus is the Christ has been born from God,and everyone who loves the one that caused to be born loves Him who has been born from that one."1 John 5:1...NWT-------- So basically,if we all...everyone.....believes in Christ we are Born Again.....think about it...

That scripture has always interested me. It really answers the argument among Christains about who is and who isn't.... although certain Christians still like to point their fingers at others and say "We have the truth, and you don't".

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

believing that Jesus is the Christ - ie. Messiah

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

I went back to reread what was posted and replied on. As for JWs I really doubt if any would reply, let alone them reading my post(s)

Come to think of it, as I re-read my posts not too many of anyone has replied. Humm! :-)

Just maybe it's because I still don't know title topics, yet. Example: my topic was resurrection and reincarnation....after the page was made and set out I checked it out. Cool. Then the next day I couldn't find it....lol.

Then I thought a JW read it..got so worried he prayed my page away....lol...

Anyway have fun and remember.....All of God's children have the right to be His.

PEACE

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Rev,

You have a PM

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit