• Sassy
    Sassy
    It's good every day, but you're right, some days you just need a 'hit'

yes.. yes.. yes..

going home soon for my chocolate.. and "serious lovin"

• talesin
    talesin

sassy

So when you get home, you're gonna have some 'hot' chocolate?

tal

• gespro
    gespro

I found an article one time talking about (especially dark) chocolate having anti-depressant qualities.

Near my mother's house (6hours away, thank goodness) there is a chocolate factory and ONE time I indulged and stocked up. Yeah right, like I could save the best stuff in the freezer. I do know I was content for a few weeks the, the weight gain hit. Depressed again.

I do know that quality is the key. While I was in Holland, a housemate bought me a small bag of chocolates that blew away a years worth of Russell-Stover!

g

• shera
    shera

Looooooove it! milk chocolate...mmmmmmmmmmm

• blondie
    blondie

My favorite chocolate fix is a turtle sundae.

But chocolate in any form...........

Blondie

• Dawn
    Dawn
    in need of, shall we say..."serious lovin"

Ok - plan for the night....pick up some Godiva chocolate, some good wine, and let hubby know he has some work to do (he he)

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    I NEED CHOCOLATE!! ever have one of those days?

Days? Try having one of those MONTHS!!!

• kat2u
    kat2u

dark bittersweet choclate yummie!

• simplesally
    simplesally

When I was pregnant, I every once in a while had to have a See's Candy 'fix'............ and during that time of the month oooooooooo I want a Snicker bar............ I just resist though since I don't want the carbs.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Did you say: Chocolate???

Yes, I love chocolate, white, dark, milk chocolate...they are all great!

Mr. CB and I were watching the movie: "Chocolate"...and we had to go out to Starbucks after the movie and get a cafe mocha afterwards to satisfy our chocolate cravings cause of the move!!!

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit