Just trying out my paasword

by voltaire 12 Replies latest jw friends

• voltaire
    voltaire

Hello Everyone,

I'm just trying out the new password. I rarely post to chat rooms. I couldn't log on
    before because I mistook the o for an 0 in my password. I have enjoyed reading your
    posts. I've been a witness for almost all of my adult life, but haven't believed it to be
    the truth for several years. If it weren't for family, I would've drifted away by now. Although
    it's difficult to be in this situation, I find a great deal of comfort here. Thanks to all(especially
    to Fred. He dispells any lingering doubt about whether JW's have the truth).

• Maximus
    Maximus

Guess it worked.

Welcome, voltaire.
    Loved your namesake's line, "Why is it that God always seems to fight on the side of the strongest army?"

M

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Welcome! This site is getting popular. Many of us are newbies.

• Cautious
    Cautious

From one newbie to another - welcome Voltaire.

Cautious

• Gopher
    Gopher

Voltaire,

Hey! I'm glad you posted and told us a little about yourself, even if it was prompted by a password problem!

There are several members of this discussion board who have the same situation as you, which is to be reluctantly active in the organization because of family ties.

Best wishes to you. I hope you continue to read & participate out here. It sure helps, doesn't it??

GopherIt is not best that we all should think alike, it is differences of opinion that make horse races.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Welcome, Voltaire. Nice to meet you!

RCat

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

Hello Voltaire,

Welcome to the Board!

Ciao
    Gianluca

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome to the board Voltaire!! Seems a lot of "active" witnesses have doubts. You're just brave enough to voice it!!!!!
    TW

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi and welcome!

• hippikon
    hippikon

You are amongst friends Just ignore the trolls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit