Places to have sex (other than home)

by logansrun 71 Replies latest social relationships

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I have had sex in the sea, in car, in an elevator, at work but not yet in an aeroplane - that is my goal in life to join the mile high club -- but I doubt it will be with my JW wife

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Well, in a park on a huge rock at night, in a lake (no one was the wiser!) in a car, a tent, in the woods on our land and once at work -- late no one else was there...ta-da! I've confessed, please don't DF me for it or for WHAT we were doin' !

• kat2u
    kat2u

on a swing under a huge tree the moon shining thru the leaves

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Alongside the forest trails, a pool or hotsprings (not too hot!) and one of my favs...

the tiny 1/2 bath that allowed alot of ummm...'support' for good positions, and of course the mirror for more viewing pleasure!

It's Springtime!

mobbie

• copsec
    copsec

On the hood of the car along the side of the highway. ALOT of honking going on that night!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Kat2u:

on a swing under a huge tree the moon shining thru the leaves
    O-oooooooo, That has some interesting possibilities

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I don't recommend car sex...leg cramps...

Nor do I recommend by a lake at night...bugs...even if your gallant boyfriend gets you bug spray...all I can say is that stuff tastes nasty and makes your lips numb...lol

However, sex in a dressing room at the Nordstrom's in the Mall of America is fun...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    However, sex in a dressing room at the Nordstrom's in the Mall of America is fun...

Reminds me of a scene in the movie Bad Santa.

• flower
    flower

JD, the key to car sex is not to be in the car but ON the car. lol

The jungle gyms at the playground make for some pretty good fun for adults as well.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Sex?! I've heard of that!!! Isn't that where ....uh ..... never mind!

growedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit